Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA), one of the world’s leading reinsurance companies, invites applications for the 2018 Graduate Programme in areas of Actuarial Science, Engineering, Risk Management, Law and Maritime.
Munich Re has been operating in South Africa for almost 50 years. The Head Office of MRoA is in Johannesburg, with a client service Life office situated in Cape Town.
Training Exposure may include (department dependent):
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects(where applicable)
- Increase your networking and interpersonal skills
- In depth exposure to Reinsurance
- Training and exposure to the Underwriting process within the respective line of business
- BCom Risk Management (Honours)
- BCom Law
- Bsc Degree in Actuarial Science(Preferably Honours)
- Engineering Graduates who possess any Engineering degree with the exception of Mining.
The successful incumbent will possess the following:
- Be a student who graduated within the last two years
- Have an excellent academic record(65% and above)
- Be driven and passionate about learning
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
How to apply
Powered by WPeMatico