Are you looking for an exciting career in retail? Earn an income whilst studying!
The Foschini Group (TFG), a leading fashion lifestyle retailer, is offering sales associate learnerships in Johannesburg.
Grab this opportunity where you are given the chance to study and work AT THE SAME TIME! They offer a 12 month learnership programme where you will attend classroom-based training combined with practical on-the-job work experience to obtain a nationally-recognised qualification in Retail Operations. During this time, you will be based in one of our TFG stores as a Sales Associate and be exposed to the on-the-go world of retail and fast fashion.
The objective of the sales associate is to meet or exceed the sales and profitability goals of the store by maximizing personal sales consistently. Provide optimum level of customer service by fulfilling customer’s requirements and needs and consistently apply non-negotiable sales standards.
To apply for this role, you need the following:
- Matric with English and Maths/Maths Literacy
- Be unemployed
- A positive attitude and a passion for retail
- Commitment to spending 12 months on the Learnership programme with TFG
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for customer-service
- Ability to work flexible hours including shifts / weekends
- Be a South African Citizen
- Should not be currently studying – full/part time
- You are the person who guides customers by advising and selling.
- You get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with @home
- The ability to deal efficiently with customer queries and complaints
- You need to be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for customers and team
- Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance.
- You have strong people skills and you are approachable and a good listener.
Powered by WPeMatico